Saturday 12 July 2014

June favourites


Here comes my first "monthly favourites" entry! I'm a bit late with this but better late than never, right?

1. Light nail polish. I haven't really been into light pastely nail polishes before, but lately I've been loving them. I think they look awesome with a tan. In this picture I've put my current faves; Essie's "Navigate her" and Rimmel London's "Mary Mary quite contrary".

2. Wild rose by Avril Lavigne. I absolutely love this scent! It's fresh, girly and light and just perfect for summer. Try it out, you won't be dissapointed. 

3. Paper walls by John Ajvide Lindqvist. I've been a fan of John Ajvide Lindqvist for quite a long time. He's an amazing swedish horror author with such a unique way of writing. I've read almost all of his books and loved them all. He always come up with such horrifying plots that are unlike anything else I've ever read.   I read his books in swedish because that's my first language and I want to read his books in their original language, but I think his books are awailable in english and other languages as well. (:

4. I love...coconut & cream exfoliating shower smoothie. I've tried the coconut & cream shower gel from the brand "I love cosmetics" before and loved the scent of it. I needed an exfoliator for summer because my skin gets really dry when I'm in the sun and I decided to get this one since I loved the shower gel so much. This is great to use after sunbathing or shaving. It removes all the dead skin cells and makes your skin feel super soft. 

Music favourite: Iwan Rheon. I first discovered this wonderful man wacthing Game of Thrones. He plays the sadistic bastard (hehe, see what I did there?) Ramsay Bolton/Snow. I fell in love with the way he portrayed the character and made him funny and likeable even while cutting of fingers and penises. Then I discovered that he also had a music career and that his music was just to my liking. He has a beautiful voice and it goes so well with the kind of music he makes. I'll paste my favourite song of his, "Changing Times", below, make sure you listen to it! 


Until next time! // Charlotta

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love how you took the image, how you grouped all the items together rather than having multiple images! The coconut shower cream sounds lovley I have to give it a try! Do you have a bloglovin account because I wanted to follow you?
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback :P
      I have bloglovin' now, you'll find the icon in the sidebar. I'll follow you as well (:
      Take care // Charlotta

      Delete