Tuesday 15 July 2014

A little wishlist


1. Pink dress from Asos. I saw Zoella wearing this dress and I fell in love with it. It's just so perfect to me. The silhouette, the colour, the details of the hearts, it's all so lovely.

2. Gentle facial exfoliator from Beauté Pacifique. I tried a small sample of this exfoliator not long ago and I really liked it. I have really really (REALLY) sensitive skin and I usually can't use products like this so I was suprised when this product actually felt good and didn't make my skin go bonkers. 

3. Fringed bad from Missguided.  This bag has everything I want in a bad. It's just the right size, it has a detachable, longer strap and it has fringes. I feel that this is the kind of bag that goes with everything and that you could carry with you every day. 

4. Hat from Romwe. A perfect hat to keep your head and face protected from the sun on hot summer days.

5. Shoes from Missguided. I think these shoes are so adorable and just fancy enough to spice up an otherwise casual outfit. They're also available in black, but I like the white ones better. They look really comfy as well.  

2 comments:

  1. I myself have been trying to find the perfect hat but its so hard! I also really like the pink dress its pattern is so fun! If you had a moment could you check out my new post, I would love your input!
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Laura (:
      Yeah, I'll check it out!

      Delete