Tuesday, 15 July 2014

A little wishlist


1. Pink dress from Asos. I saw Zoella wearing this dress and I fell in love with it. It's just so perfect to me. The silhouette, the colour, the details of the hearts, it's all so lovely.

2. Gentle facial exfoliator from Beaut√© Pacifique. I tried a small sample of this exfoliator not long ago and I really liked it. I have really really (REALLY) sensitive skin and I usually can't use products like this so I was suprised when this product actually felt good and didn't make my skin go bonkers. 

3. Fringed bad from Missguided.  This bag has everything I want in a bad. It's just the right size, it has a detachable, longer strap and it has fringes. I feel that this is the kind of bag that goes with everything and that you could carry with you every day. 

4. Hat from Romwe. A perfect hat to keep your head and face protected from the sun on hot summer days.

5. Shoes from Missguided. I think these shoes are so adorable and just fancy enough to spice up an otherwise casual outfit. They're also available in black, but I like the white ones better. They look really comfy as well.  

2 comments:

  1. I myself have been trying to find the perfect hat but its so hard! I also really like the pink dress its pattern is so fun! If you had a moment could you check out my new post, I would love your input!
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Laura (:
      Yeah, I'll check it out!

      Delete