Saturday 3 January 2015

Winter wants



Glitter nailpolish from Barry M. I adore glitter nailpolishes and I this this is the perfect shade of pink and has the perfect amount of chunky glitter.

White blouse with eyelash print from Romwe. A white blouse always looks stylish, and this one from Romwe has that little interesting detail that can give an outfit that extra "omph".

Polka dotted dress from H&M. I LOVE polkadots in all forms, I love how relaxed and comfy this dress looks, and I love the contrast of the white polkadots on the black dress.

Cable knit sweater from Romwe. It's the season for sweaters. I wish I could wear sweaters every day of the year, but unfortunately that would be sweaty and gross in the summer months. That's why I need to wear sweaters as much as I can in the colder months, and this one from Romwe is perfect. The peachy pink colour is adorable, and the pattern is gorgeous. It's also long enough to wear with leggings, which is a comfy and effortless look.

Lace up flats from Choies. Flats are my favourite type of shoe to wear (I hate high heels!). I love the black shiny looks of these. They looks so elegant. I think you could wear them to multiple occasions, both casual and formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment